Effective date: November 5, 2017
Welcome to A1FEED("A1FEED," "we," "us" or "our"). A1FEED is an Internet media company that bring interesteing contents to keep you entertain.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an A1FEED account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on A1FEED.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and A1FEED. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- A1FEED may log each request to the Service. A log entry can contain information such as your browser type, your IP address, the date and time of day, and the size, fingerprint or other characteristics of transferred files. The purpose in collecting this information is to understand how the Service is used and to limit the number of requests from a single IP address. Submitted content will not be shared with third parties other than A1FEED ’s service providers, unless required to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
3. HOW TO CONTACT US